Free shipping coupon is most popular way to inspire customers to purchase some more on your store. Here can be various type of offers related to free shipping. Some examples are below where free shipping can be allowed and increase a chance of more shopping by customers
– On first order
– On minimum some amount spent.
– Till a special date. It can be festival season.
– Only on some products or a single product.
– Only on some categories or a single category.
– and many more…
So we can see above there can be many combinations and if allow free shipping coupon to customers then it can help in increase number of items in customer’s cart and obviously increase sale .
In woocommerce it is really much easy to manage free shipping and enjoy it’s benefits.
In this article I will show how we can easily setup it in woocommerce store. Below is easy steps to create free shipping on first order of customer
- Go to Woocommerce->settings->Shipping
- Select your shipping zone where need to allow offer
- On click of zone next screen will be add shipping method. There can be flat rate or something you added earlier. Now add new shipping method i.e. free shipping
- Next step is edit free shipping and put some setting. If you want to allow free shipping by coupon just select it